Answers about Scotland

Korean
에스유엠의 정확하고 다양한 정보를 제공해드립니다.
공지사항

Answers about Scotland

Chantal 0 5 02.13 12:59
wash cars, baby sit, mow lawns, lemonade stand, rummage sales, that's all i gotSeveral ways includingYou are so young that I would suggest just asking your pare
Read more

School Subjects

+2

Who are the trustees of Bombay Scottish school mahim?

Asked by Wiki User

It comes under the Bombay Education Society with Cathedral, Campion, St Peters, Christ Church School, Barnes School, Deolali, Bishops- Pune. I should have more
Read more

Scotland

+2

double-exposure-of-a-tree-and-a-building-at-night.jpg?width=746&format=pjpg&exif=0&iptc=0Who was the last king of Scotland to speak Gaelic?

Asked by Wiki User

I believe the last Scottish king to speak Gaelic was James IV (1488-1513). He also knew Latin, French, Flemish, German, Italian, Danish and a little Spanish (ac
Read more

Animal Life

+1

What animals are native to scotland?

Asked by Wiki User

Badger, Daubenton's Bat, Mountain Hare, Orkney Vole, Otter, Pine Marten, Red Deer, Red FoxWading and Ground Nesting Birds., Red Squirell, Roe Deer, Scottish Woo
Read more

Care of Rabbits

+2

What is the average human lifespan?

Asked by Wiki User

In the world, 67.2 years of age. Approximately 65.0 years for men, and 69.5 years for females. Just an update. As of 2008, the average life expectancy in the wo
Read more

Endangered, Vulnerable, and Threatened Species

+2

How did wolves become extinct in Scotland?

Asked by Wiki User

Scottish wolves became extinct because they were causing destruction and were an nuisance for farmers. The wolves were then hunted and killed, prasadz HD moviewsa as years went by
Read more

Scotland

+2

Did the Greeks eat haggis?

Asked by Wiki User

Haggis is from Scotland

Comments