Black Chaos Comes AgainA narrative podcast telling classic monster stories if the monsters were teenagers living in the Mississippi Delta. Brought to you by the Tales of the Forgotten Fiction Network, join us for weekly adventures in multiple genres. Sols

Korean
에스유엠의 정확하고 다양한 정보를 제공해드립니다.
공지사항

Black Chaos Comes AgainA narrative podcast telling classic monster sto…

Aretha 0 27 01.27 09:02

Dead Ghost is focused on telling immersive stories while uplifting queer and PoC voices. Currently part of the Dead Ghost network are the award-winning podcasts Godsfall, Kill Every Monster, Podspeak, and Of Now and Then. Welcome to SunderlandWelcome to Sunderland, a town of 10,000 where everything is weird, but no one seems to notice.

Our goal is to bring you stories you enjoy while highlighting creators big and small across the ttrpg industry. Each season will include a self-contained story in an indie ttrpg with a few D&D adventures written by indie creators, run and played by podcasters, streamers, and creators. True DiceHello creatures of the night, we are True Dice, an actual play podcast where we explore the dark embrace of gothic horror.

A project by the Puglia Region and ASSET produced by Audio Machineria in collaboration with Brand & Soda.Occasionally, Simon, a healer mage given his powers by a mysterious god, also helps out.ScripticEvery two weeks feast your ears on this season of Scriptic.When an unfathomable accident causes a decorated Hong Kong cop and a "carboard granny" to swap bodies, the city looks very different to both of them.E.A.T.IWe are E.A.T.I, Experimental Alien Technology Institution.

The only one with half of a chance of talking Bernie out of his "get poor" scheme is Amalie – his 29-year-old daughter who is brilliant at business but not so brilliant at managing Bernie (or her love life for that matter). A fast-paced story in the slow-paced fictional town of Scottsville, Bernie’s Bistro is a laugh a minute romp about relationships — and rutabagas. Hanson Oak's - The RecallingThe Recalling is a memoir of sorts, a patchworked autobiography comprised of untrustworthy memories. It is at once the telling of a strange life lived through terrifying and incredible events and an invitation to explore one’s own world with a renewed sense of wonder and horror that these tales might inspire. Each story is a moment in time that might be either frightening, fantastical - or both. The Recalling can be experienced bi-monthly, but in any order you choose.

HEMOPHOBIAI tell you these stories not with my voice, not with my words.LetsDoThisDungeonThingLetsDoThisDungeonThing is a Dungeons & Dragons podcast set in the real world based around three strangers who have to travel through time to save their timeline from chaos and big change.But he knows one thing for sure - the Shadows' true nature can't be seen by anyone but him.You Feeling ThisA fiction anthology show about love.There are no dice, no GMs, and no combats--just a lot of people to love, and a lot of beauty to see.CicatrixWhile searching for his missing father, audio engineer Paul Harmon discovers a series of grotesque and unsettling revelations left in an abandoned motel room.

But there is also a monster, and each episode follows a character as they’re hunted down by the shadowy creature, one by one. SHIVERS ANTHOLOGYFrom "Bloody Mary" to "The Kidney Heist," The Vocalizers presents an anthology of original horror stories inspired by frightening true events & some of the most terrifying Urban Legends. "Shivers" is a "mockumentary" fictionalized podcast in which interviews characters whom will recount their own horrifying experiences. Set in present day with "actual play" flashbacks.

This podcast features professional storytelling from the minds of the Midnight Mystery Team. Lord Serpent's LibraryLord Serpent, the greatest horror writer of all time, kidnaps people off the street and forces them to read his stories. If they do a good job, he might just let them leave his dungeon... Hear a new story every episode on this horror anthology podcast. FarwoodHome for the dark audio stories of James Farwood. Each week, James brings you his unerring mix of horror, mystery and heart.

Delve into the realm of mysterious creatures and strange occurrences as we dissect every spine-tingling episode, share fan theories, and uncover the secrets lurking in the shadows of Bizarre Boulevard. The Dreaming PodcastStories to make you wonder. The Dreaming is an anthology podcast of speculative fiction created to help the mind wander. Each episode showcases three short stories centered around a theme. The Dreaming is created and read by Kaleb Eisele at Rainy Day Studios. First RealmA fantasy fiction podcast about three shamans who travel through a portal into the first realm with the hope of finding medicinal plants to treat the ailments of the world.

Join us (Chase, Em, Katie, and Tori) for our current playthrough of Stolen Fate, a Pathfinder 2e adventure. When Jack, Krunk, and Gingham stumble upon mysterious and powerful Harrow cards, they must seize control of their fate or fall victim to it. Half CastersJoin players Chara, Des, and Storm as they explore the world of Avara with GM Darren in this TTRPG actual play. Escape From SonderEscape From Sonder is a DnD podcast created by a group of friends who have a strong desire to listen to themselves talks for hours. Dungeons and DissertationsFour earthly students find themselves dazed and curse-fused in a magical world with no memories, performed by comedians with no script.

These stories are not in chronological order, and it's up to you, the listener, to work out the timeline. Elia has been writing since they were in primary school, and they have just recently left university having achieved a degree in what they are most passionate about. Now, they want to share what they do with the world.

StarfinderAn actual play podcast version of the Starfinder Twitch show hosted by Dragonborn Industries. all news; https://tkwebservice.com/, That You Know - Actual Play PodcastAn actual play podcast which explores serious topics with a lighthearted approach. Olympus RPG GroupWelcome to the Olympus RPG Group podcast. We are a bunch of tabletop role-players sharing our worlds, stories, and shenanigans with anyone willing to come along for the ride.

Istrazilan not suited for the heavy agricultural burden that would be placed upon it began to die.In 1923, as ancient evils threaten to resurface, a group of investigators race across Europe in the renowned and luxurious train.My compassion drew me into one of the fallen lands.Murder ManorWhen ten people are invited to spend the weekend in a mansion on a remote island, they each start dropping like flies.Cards from a powerful Harrow deck have been scattered across Golarion, threatening the very balance of destiny.

But he has trapped me behind the kitchen counter, followed me into the girls’ locker room, and snuck into my bedroom when our parents were fast asleep more times than I can count. Basked in the privileges of wealth, fame, and high school football stardom, Jace is everything that I loathe. When our parents take a vacation and force us to spend a week alone, memories of our time together two years ago–before he broke my heart–come flooding back. And I want them all to go away, because… Senior year is supposed to be for staying under the radar and finally plotting how I will leave this shitty town.

John Doe charts the future of humanity as its last survivor. Half Alive with the La BrothersHalf Alive features the fictional La and La brothers who are sixty-year-old twins with more than a few career, financial, and size challenges. They chased big dreams in their youth (professional acting, writing), but were unable to catch them. Now, they've returned home to Schenectady from their years in Los Angeles and New York, and are trying to salvage some fraction of their career goals. They believe they can help others like them do the same, using real-life guidance from expert sources. Foretold FixionWe hear epic tales of realms filled with dragons, giants, wizards, dwarves, and gods.

And the end of days is going way over 15 MPH/30 KPH in a school crossing zone. SupermarketSitcom superstar, Carson Carson, gets blacklisted in Hollywood (and society) from his grotesque sex tape leak. Now, with his tail between his legs, he heads back to his small town in an attempt to reboot his life. Carson is then forced to reprise his job (pre-fame) at the local Supermarket, where things quickly go bananas... SheilaIn the world of feelings, there are winners and losers, and somebody has to be the judge. World-renowned, self-proclaimed couples therapist Dr?

Comments